So you are thinking of applying for PSNZ honours…
…and you have a couple of questions
- What makes a good Honours Set?
- Does an A Set need a theme?
- Is a projected set harder to get than a print set?
- Do I get a review of my set?
- What do you mean by flow?
Come and talk to Honours Board Chair Bruce Girdwood as he discusses the successful sets for 2020.
While this is not the place to come for a 1 on 1 review it is the place to get a feel for what the panel are looking for and to understand why the sets on display were successful.
Bruce will be taking “walkabout” tours during lunchbreaks in the programme so this workshop can be considered as an extra.